Foremost in quality of workmanship and investment in “state of art” technology to manufacture world class LT Switchboards, we have established ourselves as a symbol of quality and innovation in this field.
In recognition of its world-class quality standards we have been awarded with the ISO 9001-2000 certification.
The Panels have been successfully tested at CPRI to withstand short circuit levels of 50/70 & 100 KA with ACB, IP 54, 55 & 65 degree of protection & Temperature rise as per international standards.
The Design and Engineering department is well equipped with Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems and drafting facilities for accurate and quick preparation of design & execution.
- One of the first to get designs type tested at 100 kVA with switchgear
- 4000A Panels successfully tested at CPRI for temperature rise as per IS standards
- Form 1/2/3a/3b/4a/4b design, in DOP- IP- 54
- CNC Fabricated fully bolted standardized designs
- Computer Aided Design(CAD)systems
- Panel enclosure degree of protection IP - 54, IP – 55 & IP 65
- Anti-corrosion treatment
- Automatic spray conveyrised Pre Treatment plant with 11 Tank Process
- Painting in dust & vermin proof paint booths & ovens
- Non hygroscopic SMC bus bar supports for best mechanical & electrical strengths for fault current withstand
- Bus bars and interlinks are insulated with heat shrinkable PVC sleeves
- Provision for future expansion for both sides
- All live parts are shrouded with polycarbonate sheets
- Customer choice of protection, metering and controlling including SCADA interface
- Floor mounted VCB with ramp & spring charging handle
- Single & Double Front Panel (PCC/ MCC /PMCC /MDB)
- Provision for padlocking feeder & bus bar shutters
- Conforms to IS - 3118 & IEC - 62271 - 100 Standards
- Reduction in breakdown of electrical equipment.
- Power saving (Reduction in power bills).
- Improvement in power factor.
- Depriciation as per income tax act.
- Uniform quality of end product.
- Better efficiency in plant reduction in MDI